Please click here for all up to date information on changes to our opening hours and restrictions to services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers can now browse the stock we have on shelf and make purchases 24 / 7 by visiting our online store here. You can access some tips for shopping online or phone or email us with any queries. There is also a FAQ page on the online store.
Temporary Local Home Delivery Service
We will again be offering a temporary local home delivery service from Tuesday 28 July to assist customers during the coronavirus pandemic.
Terms and Conditions:
- Delivery is limited to the Mornington Peninsula only – please contact us to see if we are delivering to your suburb – if not we can post your purchase to you (see Postage below).
- Delivery is free of charge for orders over $50.
- In most cases delivery will be made within a few days of your purchase, but may depend on demand. Urgent orders should make other arrangements.
- Staff delivering orders will have no customer contact – orders will be left in letterbox or other location as per instructions from customer at time of order.
- Notification of estimated delivery time will be sent the day prior via SMS.
- Confirmation of delivery will also be sent via SMS.
Farrells reserves the right to make changes to this delivery service at any time without prior notice.
Gift vouchers are a great choice for book lovers of all ages and provide them with the joy of choosing for themselves.
If you are unable to visit the store, you can arrange purchase and postage of our Gift Vouchers by phone or from our online store.
We offer two options:
Firstly, our own Farrells Vouchers, which can only be redeemed at our shop. They can be made to any value of your choice.
Secondly, we sell Australian Booksellers’ Association (ABA) vouchers, which can be redeemed at many bookshops around Australia and are a great gift for friends & family who live interstate. These vouchers come in predetermined values and change cannot be given.
To find where ABA vouchers can be redeemed visit www.findabookshop.com.au
Gift vouchers cannot currently be used for online purchases.
We have a range of quality paper available if you need that book wrapped for a special occasion. Ask our friendly staff at the time of purchase, and we will gladly wrap your book, time permitting!
From time to time we may ask for a gold coin donation for our wrapping service, with all proceeds going to an identified charity.