Please click here for all up to date information on changes to our opening hours and restrictions to services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers can now browse the stock we have on shelf and make purchases 24 / 7 by visiting our online store here. You can access some tips for shopping online or phone or email us with any queries. There is also a FAQ page on the online store.
Temporary Local Home Delivery Service
We will again be offering a temporary local home delivery service to assist customers during the coronavirus pandemic.
During Stage 4 restrictions, please note the following terms and conditions apply from Monday 14 September 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- Delivery is to limited suburbs on the Mornington Peninsula only. Suburbs included are: ARTHURS SEAT, BALNARRING, BAXTER, BITTERN, CRIB POINT, DROMANA, FLINDERS, FRANKSTON SOUTH, HASTINGS, MAIN RIDGE, MERRICKS, MOOROODUC, MORNINGTON, MT ELIZA, MT MARTHA, RED HILL, SAFETY BEACH, SHOREHAM, SOMERS, SOMERVILLE, TUERONG, and TYABB. If your suburb is not listed, please refer to information about our postage options or contact us for further information;
- A delivery charge of $6 will apply, except for orders over $60, which will qualify for free delivery.
- Deliveries will be made on Fridays. Order cut off time is 12pm on Thursdays.
- Staff delivering orders will have no customer contact – orders will be left in letterbox or other location as per instructions from customer at time of order.
- Notification of estimated delivery time will be sent the day prior via SMS.
- Confirmation of delivery will also be sent via SMS.
Farrells reserves the right to make changes to this delivery service at any time without prior notice.
Gift vouchers are a great choice for book lovers of all ages and provide them with the joy of choosing for themselves.
If you are unable to visit the store, you can arrange purchase and postage of our Gift Vouchers by phone or from our online store.
We offer two options:
Firstly, our own Farrells Vouchers, which can only be redeemed at our shop. They can be made to any value of your choice.
Secondly, we sell Australian Booksellers’ Association (ABA) vouchers, which can be redeemed at many bookshops around Australia and are a great gift for friends & family who live interstate. These vouchers come in predetermined values and change cannot be given.
To find where ABA vouchers can be redeemed visit www.findabookshop.com.au
Gift vouchers cannot currently be used for online purchases.
We have a range of quality paper available if you need that book wrapped for a special occasion. Ask our friendly staff at the time of purchase, and we will gladly wrap your book, time permitting!
From time to time we may ask for a gold coin donation for our wrapping service, with all proceeds going to an identified charity.