Last updated: 12pm Wednesday 8 July 2020
With the announcement of the return to Stage 3 Stay at Home orders in Melbourne for six weeks as of midnight 8 July, we have reviewed our existing operating hours and conditions.
Our trading hours will remain as advertised (see right) through to Friday 17 July. We will then revert to confirming trading hours and operating conditions each Friday for the week ahead.
The following increased service restrictions will apply in store from Thursday 9 July:
- Prepayment preferred by phone / online order for quick collection or posting to minimise contact for staff and customers.
- We believe it is socially responsible to actively discourage customers from browsing at this time, but will continue to allow people in store, subject to the following restrictions:
- customer numbers will be limited to 15 only at any time;
- browsing time will be limited to 10 minutes only;
- social distancing of 1.5m from staff and other customers at all times;
- hands must be sanitised on entry and prior to handling any stock;
- In the event you are asked to wait until someone has exited to enter the store, please be patient and observe social distancing while waiting outside. Maximum numbers in different areas of the shop may also be enforced independently to the total number of customers (eg. if there are too many people in the children’s area at one time, customers may be asked to take turns in order to keep numbers to safe levels in the smaller space).
- EFTPOS or gift voucher payment preferred – we will not be handling cash sales through all tills – if you wish to pay with cash you may be asked to wait until a cash till is available. If required to handle cash, staff will excuse themselves to wash hands thoroughly prior to serving other customers.
- Staff time to provide recommendations will be limited.
- Gift wrapping service is currently suspended.
- Postage is available throughout Australia. $11 flat rate. Express post available also – price dependent on purchase. Delivery times entirely dependent on Australia Post service.