Last updated: 5pm Friday 11 September 2020
On Sunday 6 September the Victorian Government extended Stage 4 restrictions applying to all retail businesses, which mean limits to our trading hours and operations will remain in place until 25 October 2020 or until otherwise advised.
The information below outlines how we will be operating during this period. Please contact us by email or phone if you require clarification or further assistance.
From Monday 14 September
(unless otherwise updated)
Monday to Friday
9am – 12pm: Collections from shop front (pre-paid, contactless)
10am – 3pm: phone and online sales, email enquiries
9am – 12pm: Collections from shop front (pre-paid, contactless), phone and online sales, email enquiries
Please note the following service restrictions:
- We will be operating on a skeleton staff only. Please be kind and respectful to our team – they will be working under very difficult circumstances.
- Prepayment by phone or online orders only. There will be no door front sales – if you have not pre-paid, we will legally be unable to serve you. Outside of the specified collection times stated above, the shop front will be closed to customers.
- EFTPOS or Farrells gift voucher payment only. Cash sales and payment by ABA voucher will not be possible during this period.
- A temporary home delivery service will operate once a week to limited suburbs on the Mornington Peninsula ONLY – Terms and conditions apply – please ensure you read these to determine if your purchase can be home delivered. Unfortunately no exceptions can be made and terms and conditions may change without prior notice.
- For all other local areas and Australia wide we offer postage via Australia Post for a flat rate of $11. Free delivery is available for orders over $150. We anticipate that demand for Australia Post services will be unprecedented during this period as many retail businesses try to keep trading – please understand that we have no way to estimate how long it may take for your parcel to be delivered.
- Staff time for recommendations will be very limited – please consider browsing our online store in order to make a selection.
- Gift wrapping service is currently suspended.